Changent Zero strives to provide resources that are comprehensive, accessible, and straightforward. These resources provide a jumping-off point in your journey to be inspired, learn more and take action.
> Toolkits – offered on a monthly basis
> Blog posts – bi-weekly posts including guest writers
> Meditations – audio format (coming soon!)
> Changent Circle podcasts (coming soon!) – highlighting important segments from The Changent Circle events
> Articles, videos, and podcasts – selected resources from the web that inspire, educate, and support
Changent Zero toolkits offer ideas, activities, and action steps. You’ll find a different theme or focus each month! The blog posts explore various aspects of how to address the climate crisis. These posts are organized by topic so you don’t have to scroll forever to find more of the same topic. Co-founder, Tanya Porter offers some incredible meditations to download. Through these audio files, you can connect to self and the earth as a daily grounding practice to help build your capacity for change. There are others out there doing amazing work in this area. Our goal is to celebrate and collaborate with others (there is no sense in reinventing the wheel!). In the Articles section, Changent Zero is building a repository of links to these amazing people, and websites. You’ll find more than just articles – there are videos, audio files, artist spotlights, and more.
Still wondering about that first step?
In line with Changent Zero’s principles, the first step can be a small one. Some ideas can include:
- Cultivating a grateful mindset (ie. gratitude for what is already in your life)
- Developing an appreciation for nature (ie. spending time outdoors, appreciating plants and animals, breathing fresh air)
- Learning more about what goes on in your community (ie. local recycling programs, community eco-programs, green spaces, stores with eco-friendly products, etc.)
- Exploring and understanding more about one item in the household (ie. straws, grocery bags, electricity use, cleaning products, etc.)
- Learning more about a specific topic (ie. plastic use, clean water, food, etc.)
- Understanding what it means to be eco-conscious and eco-responsible
With this in mind, Changent Zero strives to provide resources that are comprehensive, accessible, and straightforward. These resources provide a jumping-off point in your journey to be inspired, learn more and take action.